- 67% of people report higher levels of stress since the outbreak of COVID-19.
- 57% say they have had greater anxiety since the outbreak.
- 54% say they are more emotionally exhausted.
- 53% say they feel sadness day-to-day.
- 50% feel they are more irritable.
- 42% report their overall mental health has declined.
With such an impact on mental health it has become necessary for individuals to seek support for themselves and others. We are here for you 24/7. Making one phone call is all it takes to get the support needed. Call Ridgeview Institute at (678) 635-3500 now.
What are we doing to combat COVID-19?
Mental health and addiction treatment should not be delayed, and we are taking every precaution possible while continuing to offer needed treatment in a safe way to you or a loved one.
Ridgeview Institute is following CDC guidelines, as well as that of state and local public health departments.
Every patient, family member, and visitor who comes to our facilities is screened for COVID-19 with a Symptom Questionnaire and by having their temperature taken. This ensures that people with symptoms of COVID-19 are recognized promptly and actions are taken to guarantee that illness is not introduced or spread.
Staff and patients are monitored daily for COVID-19 symptoms and are screened with a temperature check as well as the Symptom Questionnaire and are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill. Mask wearing, hand hygiene, social distancing, and environmental deep cleaning continues to be top priorities for us and occurs on a regular basis, 7 days a week.
How does this impact patients?
We are committed to high quality, compassionate care, and that will not change. We remain available 24/7 to screen and accept patients into all our inpatient and outpatient programs.
What You Can Do to Prevent Virus Spread
- Notify staff if you have a fever or are feeling sick. The hospital may ask you to stay home.
- Notify staff if you have reason to believe you have been in contact with an infected person.
- Wash your hands often with either soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Routinely disinfect high-touch surfaces in your home (doorknobs, light switches, countertops).
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Wear a mask.
What Should our Covid-19 Strategy look like in 2022?
One-fifth of Covid-19 patients get a psychiatric diagnosis within 90 days, study suggests
How to maintain emotional wellness during COVID-19
WE ACCEPT PATIENTS 24/7
NO COST ASSESSMENT AND NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
Ridgeview Institute Monroe is here to help you navigate your journey to wellness. We offer 24/7 free assessments in our facility for your convenience. If you or a loved one is struggling, please contact us for more information.